Community Bridges is looking for a START Center Nurse with a strong skills set in operations.
This position is full time to work in a therapeutic, 6 bed, short term therapeutic residential program for individuals with developmental disability and mental health challenges.
- Responsible for the coordination, monitoring and management of individuals' medical needs.
- Be present for all admissions to the Center during the week, review and document medications.
- Develop and conduct trainings for employees regarding individual specific medical needs.
- Provide written reports and analysis, in compliance with the Medication Administration and Healthcare Coordination regulations and reporting to the State in accordance with HeM 1201 and other regulations as designated by the state on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and provide the training of the Medication Administration and Healthcare Coordination of non-licensed staff in accordance with He-M 1201 regulations. Provide ongoing training and supervision to med authorized staff to insure competency.
- Collaboration with emergency department medical staff when individuals are hospitalized while in the program.
- Registered Nurse in NH and possess a current, unencumbered license.
- Must be a Nurse Trainer or become a Nurse Trainer within two months from date of hire.
- At least one (1) year of experience in the past five (5) years working with individuals who have developmental disability and/or mental health challenges.
Looking for 20 hours per week in a flexible schedule.
About Community Bridges
Community Bridges advances the integration, growth and interdependence of people with disabilities in their home communities in ways that promote their ability to have positive control over the lives they have chosen for themselves. Community Bridges is a leader in the development of and advocacy for innovative approaches in supporting families.