82 Seminary Hill
Job ID: 147521
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you're looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Crusher Utility Persons (West Lebanon, NH): We are seeking several safety-minded, qualified, team oriented individuals to assist with various duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: general laboring, equipment operation, welding and fabricating, operating a haul or bin truck, and performing general maintenance duties. These positions are based out of West Lebanon, New Hampshire and Waterford, Vermont. Classification: Seasonal hourly position.
* Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
* Ability to work effectively in a high pressure, multi-tasking environment.
* Manage duties in a timely and efficient manner, and be able to work independently.
* Willingness to learn and help where needed at the facility.
* Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
* The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont when needed.
* A valid driver's license.
What CRH Americas Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...