- Irving Oil
82 Seminary Hill
Service Load Builder
Who are we?
Founded in 1924, Irving Oil is a family-owned company with operations throughout Eastern Canada, New England and Ireland with a focus on providing exceptional service and high-quality products to our customers. Every day, we strive to put our good energy in action to bring families together, support the environment and local wildlife, and to create learning opportunities that empower the next generation.
Here's what you can expect from us:
When you're a part of our team, you'll see how we bring good energy to our business and our employees. Together, we will support our corporate strategy, high standards and the communities where we live and work. Our collaborative approach, commitment to diversity and inclusion along with our safety-first culture helps reinforce our internal brand position where People Matter. That's why we're dedicated to the development of our employees, so that they can reach their career goals.
Irving Energy has an opening for a Service Dispatcher/Logistics Load Builder in our Lebanon, NH location.
* Build & manage daily schedules for Service Technician and Install teams. Monitoring customer service levels and needs.
* Analysis of Key Operating Indicators
* Forecast demand & resources. Develop plans to transition between summer and winter product grades
* Training / Knowledge - Compliance training, Prior use of ADDs and Pegasus Dispatching Applications. Extensive Customer Service training.
* JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Post-Secondary with emphasis on Transportation & Logistics, Distribution, & Technical Service related fields considered an asset.
* Geography (New England),
* Must have strong asset management skills, time management skills, and analytical & problem solving skills, Be computer competent and team oriented
* Previous load planning/dispatching experience would be an asset
* Must be able to work productively in a dynamic stressful environment
* Position requires shift work until 6pm.
For additional information, please contact Rhonda Bliss- Talent Acquisition Manager at 603-###-####;
or visit us at www.irvingoil.com/careers
Irving Oil supports a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applications from all qualified applicants.
Job Requirements - Work Experience
Job Requirements - Education
West Lebanon, NH
Associated topics: building, civil engineer, engineer, fluid mechanic, leak, mechanic, mechanical, pipeline, thermodynamic, turbine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...