Robert Half Legal is seeking Hospitality Clerks for long-term and short-term temporary projects in Chicago!
Responsibilities will vary daily and may include:
* Overall upkeep of all kitchens, pantries, and conference rooms.
* Supply stocking, cleaning counters, organizing, putting dishes in dishwasher
* Ensuring conference room tables are clean organized, chairs same height, supplies replenished and orderly
* Placing catered food, hot or cold, in an organized manner, ensuring everything is set up for the correct number of individuals attending the event, moving chairs and tables to the required arrangement
* Interface with attorneys and paralegals to receive and respond to requests throughout the day.
Temporary positions vary in hours, duration and pay rate dependent on client needs, but most assignments are full-time hours (can be first, second or third shift) and pay rates range from $13-$14/hour.
For immediate consideration, please respond to ...@roberthalflegal.com with the subject line ?Temporary Hospitality Clerk? and include a current resume in Word format.
Ideal candidates will have 1+ years office service experience, preferably in the legal, catering, restaurant, or hospitality fields. Candidates must be able to be on their feet, standing/walking throughout the day.
Temporary roles require candidates to have immediate availability. All candidates required to undergo background check and drug screen.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-###-#### to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** $13 - 14/hr
**Location:** Chicago, IL
**Date Posted:** May 2, 2019
**Employment Type:** Contract
**Job Reference:** 03720-#######819
**Staffing Area:** Legal
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.