OfficeTeam has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager - North America with our client, a global leader in manufacturing and engineering of Humidification and Air Purification products, located in West Loop. He/She will be responsible for creating and executing sales plans to grow business through big box stores and e-commerce. Experience with consumer goods in big box and e-commerce is the ideal candidate.
The Senior Sales Manager - North America will be involved in a number of key strategic initiatives including:
1. Identifying business opportunities with current and prospective customers
2. Successfully building sales volumes, maintaining, and grow profitability
3. Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
4. Analyzing account requirements and develop penetration plans to increase market share
5. Developing coordinating, and implementing account plans, including tailored value propositions
6. Negotiating/generating agreement with each account, coordinating and driving account promotions
7. Managing and maintaining strong relationship with Field Sales Representative and Groups
8. Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing effective sales strategies
9. Writing internal weekly reports to management to communicate all business issues and competitive information
1. Bachelor's degree in business, sales and marketing, or related field
2. Experience in housewares category or consumer durables
3. Proven track record (5+ years) in a sales/account management role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
4. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
5. Strong business sense and industry expertise
6. Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
7. Exceptional communication and presentation skills
8. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
9. Experience in pricing and profit analyzing
10. Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills
11. Up to 50% travel
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $80000 - 80000/year
**Location:** Chicago, IL
**Date Posted:** May 3, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 01302-#######444
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative Associated topics: director of sales, manager, manager of sales, principal, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.