Our client, a multi-billion-dollar insurance and financial services company, is seeking a Sr Manager, Stat Accounting to join their team. To apply for this position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (...@roberthalf.com). In the subject line, type \"Sr Manager, Stat Accounting.\"
* Leading the Company?s statutory reporting process for over 30 legal entities.
* Overseeing the monthly general ledger activities for GAAP to STAT entries and ensuring execution of appropriate internal controls.
* Working with operating company accounting/finance staff to resolve and troubleshoot issues arising during the statutory reporting process.
* Serving as the lead contact for all communications with state regulators and third-party inquiries related to statutory accounting.
* Assisting in the Company?s evaluation of technical accounting matters, including those related to complex transactions, emerging areas, and adoption of new accounting standards.
* Serving as a key resource for special projects with the ability to both lead as well as provide meaningful contributions.
* BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA is required.
* 10+ years of insurance accounting experience with focus on statutory accounting.
* Ideal candidate will have a background in property casualty, life and health insurance.
* Experience with Wings, Oracle Financials, Workday and Blackline is considered highly attractive.
* Experience buildings teams and developing talent.
To apply for this position, email your resume to John Sadofsky (...@roberthalf.com). In the subject line, type \"Sr Manager, Stat Accounting.\"
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Location:** CHICAGO, IL
**Date Posted:** May 14, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 01300-#######841
**Staffing Area:** Full-Time Accounting & Finance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.